Nature

Objetivo / Lense: Sigma 105mm f2.8 macro
———————————————————————————————————————
Algunos derechos reservados // Some rights reserved
**Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Creative Commons
**Creative Commons Atribución-No Comercial – No Derivs

———————————————————————————————————————
If you wish to have a printed copy of this photo, please contact me.
Si te interesa obtener una copia impresa de esta foto, por favor contactad conmigo.
———————————————————————————————————————

Anthony & John Old 1855 Dutch House Last Day 1986 80s Brooklyn Dutch
3814502719 a86892de18 o Nature
Image by Whiskeygonebad
Anthony & John Old House Last Day 1986 80s – As we were handing over the keys to the new owners of the property, I grabbed my Minolta XE-7 camera w/ 20mm lens, placed it on the floor and I told my brother John to pose in our parlor corner. Our Christmas tree had stood here for many years. It was one of the saddest days in my life. It was as if a family member had died. I am not exaggerating here. These windows are from 1855. Glass, being a super-cooled liquid, "dripped" down to the bottom over the many decades. The home was raized 18 months later.

Quem viu este artigo, viu estes outros:

links patrocinados
Tags:

Sobre o autor

Escreveu 673 Postagens nesse blog.

26 Comentários em “Nature”

• alan guido Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 10:40

great capture

• calvin89 Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 11:37

Great shot.

Seen in my contacts’ photos.

• Chaquetadepollo. Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 12:23

Muy fina:)

• albpat14 Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 13:01

this is extremely Good:)
    Congratulations! from
    *★ Beautiful Shot ★

• Daniel J. Navas (Too Busy) Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 13:36

COOL SHOT!!! : seen in :

"Double Dragon Awards"
    Post 1 Award 3 (Sweeper IS active)

If you receive 5+ Awards /Si has recibido +5 de Premios Click here /Clica aqui

If you receive 4 Awards /Si has recibido 4 Premios Click here / Clica aqui

• Abasa Young Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 14:05

this is extremely Good:)
    Congratulations! from
    *★ Beautiful Shot ★

• bigblue833 Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 14:17

!!★ High Quality Image ★

Qualified Members Only

• glenespn (catching up!) Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 14:58

Best of Flickr Award and Invitation Code LARGE:

"This photograph is a WINNER!"
    Best of Flickr
    the BEST of Flickr!!!

• Shertila Tony Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 15:26

!!★ High Quality Image ★

Qualified Members Only

Seen in the group"!★High Quality Images★ Post 1 , Award 7!!!" ( ?² )

• Tay-FUN Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 16:06

Paylaşım İçin Teşekkürler / Thanks For Sharing
    FLICKR’I SEVENLER / FLICKR LOVERS

nazar
    POST 1 COMMENT 5 PLEASE
    Flickr Lovers Grubunda Görülmüştür / Seen By Flickr Lovers Group
    Please tag this photo with FlickrLovers when you add it to the pool.
    If you receive 3+ Awards from the Group members: Post Your Photo Here
    If you receive 5+ Awards from the Group members: Post Your Photo Here

• soled'inverno Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 16:51

!!★ High Quality Image ★

Qualified Members Only

• natalija2006 Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 17:08

Beautiful shot!

Discovered! by Discovery Photos

• Marco Günther Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 17:34

Flickrs Special- Post 1 – Give 5 stars

• ROQUE141 Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 17:50

!!★ High Quality Image ★

Qualified Members Only

• BroSko.in.ua Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 18:42

globo-cuore I saw this picture in The BIG ONE…

• rbglasson Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 18:54

globo-cuore I saw this picture in The BIG ONE…

• Toni Duarte Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 19:19

Toni Duarte Fotografia

Recibiste un premio de Excelence Of Photographer
    Award
    Excelence Of Photographer Award (Post 1, Award 3)

• Toni Duarte Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 19:39

Toni Duarte Fotografia

I agree, this is definitively an artwork!!!and my comment deserve a fave!!

"Fave moi France" group (post 1 – Fave and Comment 3)

• UrbanMescalero Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 20:08

Beautiful Photo!
    Beautiful Photo
    Please Tag your photo "Beautiful photo"
    Please Add this to the 5+ after you have received 5 awards.
    Collect 5 awards to request an invitation to
    THE BEST OF Cengiz & Squeeze me 2 GROUPS

• Nemesis Fiko Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 20:28

Paylaşım İçin Teşekkürler / Thanks For Sharing
    FLICKR’I SEVENLER / FLICKR LOVERS

nazar
    POST 1 COMMENT 5 PLEASE
    Flickr Lovers Grubunda Görülmüştür / Seen By Flickr Lovers Group
    Please tag this photo with FlickrLovers when you add it to the pool.
    If you receive 3+ Awards from the Group members: Post Your Photo Here
    If you receive 5+ Awards from the Group members: Post Your Photo Here

• ghis44free Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 20:41

Over The Shot Award!!!
    LOGO_2_Comment
    Seen in:
    #FLICKR# Over the Shot
    Visit our contests

• luisjvs Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 20:55

globo-cuore I saw this picture in The BIG ONE…

• EllenJo Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 21:09

Houses hold memories and have a life force to them— they’re a family member for sure.

So sad they razed this historical gem!–I can totally relate. My brother and I were inconsolable when my family sold and moved from our first home, the only home we’d ever known. Though the home still stands today, they have done so many changes to it, it’s almost unrecongnizable as the home we knew. I wonder which is worse?

• willstotler Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 21:13

WGB–incredibly CREEPY shot. It’s the angle + composition + light + distant people in dark corner + vintage look + empty room + decay + vignetting. Know you weren’t going for that, but that’s how it strikes me. Thanks for sharing!

• Whiskeygonebad Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 21:29

willstotler: I knew exactly what it was going to look like. I could feel the life being drawn out of the shell that was our home at that moment. I looked through the lens as it was on the floor and set the 12 second timer. The memories ran from holding my little brother returning as a preemie baby to listening and singing to Pavarotti with Grandpa at 93.
    I very often dream of being in the house. Fixing it up, knowing that THEY are coming soon to remove us…. how many more days can we stay… how many are left? Sometimes I am fixing thing up, painting beyond any reason within the dream… to save it, even though the doom looms ahead at some shadowy future. I awoke with a 180/115 BP.

• willstotler Escrito em 12 agosto, 2010, 21:48

I stand corrected. You are a traumatized shadow haunting your own photograph–and that’s WORKING. Well done. Again, thanks for sharing.

Escreva um comentário

Gravatars São pequenas imagens que pode mostrar sua personalidade. Você pode obter a sua em gravatar é Grátis!

Copyright © 2016 7 Temas - tudo para customizar seu desktop. Todos os direitos reservados.
 Termos de uso  Política de privacidade
powered by WordPress. Developed by Deluxe Themes